Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My New Favorite Etsy Shop: Track and Field Designs

I am always scoping out new and fabulous Etsy shops, and the second I happened upon this shop I fell in love. Track and Field Designs is run by Sasha Freeman and specializes in handmade linen pouches, laptop bags, and messenger bags, among many other things. She uses beautiful linen and cotton fabrics featuring lovely floral and shabby chic designs. What makes them even more special is the screen printed doilies and animals/objects she puts on every bag to make them unique and wonderful. She is also wonderful at taking custom orders (I have already ordered 2 pouches and a custom purse from her). Her prices are so reasonable for all the work that is involved in making each piece. She truly has a design and look all her own- and I am so in love with it!

check out her shop: TrackandFieldDesigns
Pug Coin Purse

Owl Messenger Bag


Bicycle iPad Case

Deer Pouch



    
Fox iPhone Case        














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com