Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Passing Valentines

Well, here it is Valentine's Day. I got out of work at 5 while my husband was starting work at 5. At least we both work at the same place and we were able to pass each other in the hallway, and exchange the following dialogue:
Me: "Did you know today was Valentine's Day?"
Hubby: "Oh, oops....uh.....I forgot...."
Me: "I kinda forgot too, well, at least you bought that $900 guitar you wanted."
Hubby: "Oh, yeah....I guess I did. Sorry I didn't get you anything. You can buy that dress you said you wanted on Etsy."

Guilt trips can be so sweet. Here's hoping you and your Valentine enjoy the little moments that make life so sweet.


1 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Very sweet post.
It was a good Valentine's Day here.

So nice to meet you through Etsy’s Blogging Buddies Team.
I am your newest blog follower! :)

All the best,
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com